How a return to BMX resulted in close to a brand new bike.
- Old handle bars were dead, with some serious down sweep, new bars required.
- Got back on the Fit and decided I wanted to run left hand side drive train.
- New rear wheel required to do so.
- After a long life the rear end of the Fit gave in to too many handle bar throws.
- New frame purchased.
- Now the bike was front end heavy.
- Swapped parts with Jimmy for new fork and front wheel.
- Bike was complete
- Only original parts, seat post and tires.
- Frame: S&M BTM (Big Time Mobbing)
- Fork: Colony
- Bars: S&M Grand Slams XLT, Cult x Vans grips
- Stem: Profile Acoustic
- Headset: Odyssey
- Cranks: Profile 170’s Chrome
- Sprocket: Tree Lite
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted
- Front Wheel: Animal laced to WeThePeople
- Rear Wheel: G-Sport Birdcage laced to Colony clone
- Tires: Fit 2.1
- Seating: Animal Kush, Kink post
Weight – 9.75kg